It’s simple and quick to create a profile on Cherish. Here we will walk you through the steps you need to follow to start meeting people as quickly as possible.
- Download and launch the mobile application from the Apple app store.
- Sign in by tapping the button “Sign in with Apple ID” – Cherish currently only gives you the option to sign up privately and easily using your Apple ID. For more information about how to make your sign up private, learn more about signing in with Apple ID.
- Choose a username – This will be the name other users will know you as, so choose wisely but don’t use your real name.
- Choose a private name – when you reveal your private profile to another user, this is the name they will be shown.
- Choose your gender, pick from one of the options shown or search for something you identify better with.
- Write a public bio – introduce yourself to the community by providing a short blurb about yourself and what you’re looking for.
- Write a private bio – your chance to open up a bit more about yourself. Private bios will only be shown to the users you reveal private profile to.
Your Cherish profile does not require a profile picture! Instead, we assign you a random avatar so you can easily identify yourself at a glance. To express yourself more personal information such as pictures of yourself, we invite you to use Private Posts and Direct Messages (premium members only).
That’s all it takes to create a profile and start meeting people on Cherish! Happy dating!